Web Content Coordinator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Web Content Coordinator
Job Number: 2017-47285
Date Posted: 2-24-2017
Back to top
The Web Content Coordinator is responsible for all of the visual merchandising and user experience as it relates to finding and selecting products on GNC.com This position will be responsible for categories / channels within GNC.com and will work to ensure that all aspects of the user experience are customized in to each category. Additionally, this role is responsible for managing and reviewing online product content, ensuring that all related assets are collected and entered accurately and coordinating with the photographers so that quality product images are produced in a timely manner and within budget restraints.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering product descriptions, images and additional assets for each product category from vendors to maintain quality content on gnc.com product pages.
- Manage and optimize the user experience as it related to finding and selecting products on GNC.com.
- Reviewing the quality and completeness of vendor submissions, following-up as necessary to address any issues maintaining an ongoing database of key contacts for product contact at each vendor.
- Partner with the merchandising team to ensure that the most relevant products and themes are being featured and merchandised across the site.
- Responsible for product images on gnc.com, along with overseeing the online photography budget.
- Manage process for tracking product entry request from internal customers via web-based ticketing system.
- Develop and manage auditing process for all aspects of product content on GNC.com.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1-3 years of experience in merchandising, ecommerce or a related field.
Skills and Abilities
- Total customer focus; must keep the customer at the center of everything that is done on the site
- Hold themselves accountable to the highest standards possible
- Understanding of ecommerce merchandising basics (ie, category management), site search, optimization and testing
- Excellent negotiation and collaborative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient skill level in Microsoft Excel , Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of partners across the organization
- Team oriented with excellent time management and organization skills
- Customer service oriented with ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations