Talent Management Manager Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Manager, Talent Management
Job Number: 2017-52027
Date Posted: 8-21-2017
Back to top
This role will provide thought leadership, design, program/project management for new and existing talent management programs to be deployed to managers and associates across GNC.
Will develop and implement short and long-range plans for the effective identification, development, retention and utilization of organization talent. Applies behaviorally-sound processes for the purpose of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of individuals, teams and the organization at GNC. Key process execution will include performance management, talent and development planning and engagement cycles and processes. Will work closely with HR Business Partners and advises department managers on talent and organization process and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Talent team to drive execution of company talent processes and programs through effective planning, rollout and sustainment of these processes/programs across the company targeting key stakeholders.
- Closely coordinates interdependencies among related programs and processes (including the content, timing and approach)
- Analyzes current practices and provides recommendations regarding the enhancement of programs, processes and technologies to ensure continuous improvement via internal and external best practices.
- Plans, collects, analyzes and creates reports on programs to effectively characterize program impact and satisfy stakeholder requirements
- Facilitates regular stakeholder and project team meetings and communications, including scheduling, development and circulation
- Establishes and manages vendor relationships (including contracts, program enhancements)
- In collaboration with the Corporate Communications team, define and develop channels to communicate process and program delivery to key stakeholder audiences and engage in two-way conversation with the HR function; lead the planning and execution of Talent sustainment communications through these channels.
- Train and coach the HR function and others on the deployment and effective execution, measurement and tracking of Talent programs across the organization.
- Work closely with the Talent team to identify innovative ways to continue to grow and support the Talent function.
- Leads functional talent and succession planning; will assist in continually improving the talent leadership and development system.
- Will help to create competency development guides for company
- Will lead and assist in functional work analysis and process mapping with functional leaders and teams
- Leads specific employee engagement and culture initiatives.
- Conducts survey research and action planning to assess readiness and accelerate change.
- Provides partnership to leaders and HR on specific change management initiatives.
- Assesses work processes within the context of organization effectiveness and re-design.
Manages and supports special projects as needed
Influence leaders at all levels without direct authority
5+ years of experience in HR, Talent Management or related work
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or other related area
Masters Degree or MBA desirable
- Demonstrates strong business knowledge and high level of curiosity
- Excellent writing and presentation (PPT) development skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong skills related to influence and negotiating with others
- Strong skills in presenting ideas informally, and delivering more formal presentations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations as requested may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GNC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Protected Veterans/Disabled Individuals Employer.