Store Design Coordinator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Store Design Coordinator
Job Number: 2017-52744
Date Posted: 9-7-2017
Back to top
Responsible for assisting in the review of the design, production of completed drawings for construction of new, remodels and relocations of GNC stores, corporate, international and franchise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate construction documents utilizing AutoCAD software application. Review all construction documents, incorporate Landlord (LL) design criteria requirements, maintaining consistency in the production of drawings (i.e. cover sheets, details, sections, elevations and schedules).
- Review preliminary store layout including floor plan, reflected ceiling plan, store front elevation, mall key plan and critical dimensions and square footage calculations. Revise; resubmit and obtain all internal approvals.
- Send drawings and prints to architects, contractors, suppliers and LL.
- Obtain all external drawings approvals.
- Commissions for all surveys as required.
- Update the construction schedule database with all pertinent information pertaining to projects assigned.
- Update the Design Manager of time critical problems or potential problems that require immediate attention.
- Clearly communicates project information with the Project Manager.
- Associate degree in Architecture or Computer Aided Drafting and 2+ years CAD experience or a combination of education/experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have computer experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft software applications
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) needed to direct the timely completion of drawings and complete required forms
- Ability to organize work and track multiple projects simultaneously to complete projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Excellent computer skills, expertise in Excel and Access
- Knowledge of Word
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all personality types to maintain solid working relationships
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Normal office environment.
- No physical demands.