Solid Dosage Production Associates Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Solid Dosage Production Associates
Job Number: 2017-47484
Date Posted: 11-3-2017
Back to top
Nutra Manufacturing is seekingProduction Associates. He/she is to ensure production is met while adhering to specific procedures relating to the Solid Dosage department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate machinery.
- Monitor all support equipment and make any adjustments required keeping within the realm of this specific job.
- Ensure flow of raw product.
- Complete all necessary paperwork relating to product.
- Assist with machine changeovers.
- Ensure that only quality products are made which meet all required specifications.
- Ensure area is clean and organized.
- Perform documented basket checks every two hours on continuous dryer lines.
- Must have knowledge and compliance of company policies and SOP's.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all cGMP's relating to this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Overtime required as needed
Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills and reasoning abilities are required.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, read, and write.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and be well organized.
- Must have the ability to work well with others.
- Frequently required to stand, walk and use both hands and fingers.
- Must have the ability and knowledge to operate a machine. Occasionally required to climb or balance on stools or ladders.
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Manufacturing environment
- The employee may occasionally be required to push / pull up to 1,000 pounds, carry / lift up to 50 pounds and regularly up to 25 pounds