Soft Gel Vision Operator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: D Shift Soft Gel Vision Operator
Job Number: 2016-44955
Date Posted: 11-18-2016
Back to top
Responsible for operating the Vision Line System. The shift for this position is D.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Packs and loads capsules on the Vision Line for maximum processing rates.
- Ensure that all lots and capsules are not cross contaminated.
- Responsible for operations of the sorter machine, polisher bulk and dribble, and loading the case erector.
- Communicate with the Technical Specialist and warehouse material handlers.
- Complete all necessary paperwork.
- Keep work area clean and free of foreign / stray capsules.
- Knowledge and compliance of company policies and SOP’s / work instructions.
- Knowledge and compliance of all of the CGMP’s.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 2 years manufacturing experience
Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills and reasoning abilities are required.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, read, and write.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance on step stools or ladders.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and use both hands and fingers.
- Must possess keen eyesight.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to maintain motivation while performing a repetitious function
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Manufacturing environment
- The employee may occasionally be required to push / pull up to 700 pounds, carry / lift up to 25 pounds and regularly up to 10 pounds.
- Hearing protection and slip-resistant steel toed shoes