Production Associate Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Production Associate
Job Number: 2017-47483
Date Posted: 11-3-2017
Back to top
Nutra Manufacturing is seekingProduction Associates.
TheProduction Associate is to ensure production is met while adhering to specific procedures relating to the Soft Gel department. We have openings for the following work shift and hours:
- Shift A and B: 7a – 7p
- Shift C and D: 7p – 7a
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
General duties include
- Operate machinery.
- Monitor all support equipment and make any adjustments required keeping within the realm of this specific job.
- Ensure flow of raw product.
- Complete all necessary paperwork relating to product.
- Assist with machine changeovers.
- Ensure that only quality products are made which meet all required specifications.
- Ensure area is clean and organized.
- Perform documented basket checks every two hours on continuous dryer lines.
- Must have knowledge and compliance of company policies and SOP's.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all cGMP's relating to this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Overtime required as needed
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of machine operating experience within a manufacturing environment
Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills and reasoning abilities are required.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, read, and write.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and be well organized.
- Must have the ability to work well with others.
- Frequently required to stand, walk and use both hands and fingers.
- Must have the ability and knowledge to operate a machine. Occasionally required to climb or balance on stools or ladders.
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Manufacturing environment
- The employee may occasionally be required to push / pull up to 1,000 pounds, carry / lift up to 50 pounds and regularly up to 25 pounds