Soft Gel Encapsulation Tray Washer Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Soft Gel Encapsulation Tray Washer
Job Number: 2017-46628
Date Posted: 4-28-2017
Back to top
The Tray Washer is responsible for cleaning metal baskets, gray nest bins, baskets cloths, and all related equipment including encapsulation machine and gel tanks and their components. The work shift is B and hours are 7a – 7p.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly wash metal baskets.
- Clean and wipe out gray bins.
- Ensure that all related encapsulation components and tanks are clean and ready for use as needed.
- Dispose of all trash.
- Clean product trays.
- Assist with changeovers if required.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Maintain all department washrooms in a clean and orderly manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of all cGMP’s relating to this position.
- Knowledge and compliance of company policies and SOP’s.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Overtime as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of machining experience in a manufacturing environment
Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills and reasoning abilities are required.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, read, and write.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and be well organized.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and use both hands and fingers.
- Ability and knowledge to operate tray washer and pressure washer.
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Manufacturing environment
- Occasionally required to climb or balance on stools or ladders.
- The employee may occasionally be required to push / pull up to 1,000 pounds, carry / lift up to 50 pounds and regularly up to 25 pounds.
- Plant captive leather or rubber steel toed shoes or boots required while in manufacturing areas. Reference company SOP’s: SG-07, SAF-08, SAF-10, SAF-11, SAF-12.