Primary Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Tile: Social Media Community Coordinator
Job Number: 2017-47852
Date Posted: 3-16-2017
The Social Media Community Coordinator is a unique opportunity to be an ambassador to the large, online community surrounding sports nutrition, wellness, endurance and bodybuilding. In this position you will be responsible for moderating, interacting, elevating and serving as a brand champion to surprise and delight our fans. Being on the front lines of GNC Social, you provide key customer and influencer insights back to the team. You will be the point of contact for GNC brands and GNC Pets brand community engagement working closely with the leadership team to ensure social strategies are executed.
· 1-2 years of Community Management experience
· Planning and content management experience
· Strong understanding of social media networks
Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field.
· Ability to handle multiple projects at once and consistently meet deadlines
· Demonstrated experience managing a project to completion with minimal guidance and oversight
· Analytical mind that is always questioning and probing deeper into problems
· A high degree of open-mindedness and flexibility in problem solving
· Courage to take calculated risks and accept new challenges outside your comfort zone
· Strong public speaking and creative writing abilities
· Demonstrated customer service or hospitality experience
· High degree of comfort with web tools and mobile apps
· Ability to communicate clearly
· Existing and active social media channels
· Passion for health, wellness and fitness
Amy, Senior Director, Financial Operations
I was driven to GNC because I believe in living a healthy lifestyle. GNC has provided me… with not only a wonderful career but also an education in living a healthy life. The best thing about my job is the constant interaction I have with just about every department within the organization. I love to share my knowledge of the company to help mentor others.