Primary Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Tile: Customer Service and Operations, Senior Manager
Job Number: 2017-48602
Date Posted: 4-28-2017
The Senior Manager of CSAT and Recognition is responsible for company-owned, Franchise and GNC.com customer satisfaction functions including analyzing “voice of customer” insights to drive toward operational excellence, daily operation of the Consumer Inquiry and Responses team and for the creation, implementation and tracking of company-owned stores and Franchise recognition programs.
This position also prepares reporting, analysis of trends and makes recommendations to the Sr. Director and VP of Field Operations, DVP’s, other areas management as well as the EVP of Operations. In addition, the senior manager will be responsible for making sure the areas standards are maintained and are working effectively. Job dimensions include total annual calls exceeding 10,000. Total employees of 20 plus.
· Monitor customer satisfaction, reporting any issues or opportunities to the appropriate company management. Follow up with the appropriate parties to resolve issues or gather additional information.
· Stay informed of any associate or financial issues that arise with regard to recognition programs, bringing (as appropriate) issues to the attention of the senior leadership.
· Create reporting to the field, CSC functions, operations and management on customer satisfaction and associate recognition that include analysis and trends.
· Identify opportunities to increase the automation within our customer inquiry and associate recognition functions. Implement solutions, where possible, with available tool.
· Understand the entire consumer inquiry operation order to maintain effective standards.
· Determine goals while partnering with internal business stakeholders for customer insights to lead current and future work efforts.
· Drive the visibility of the customer care function throughout the company by working with other functions
· Create dashboards that communicate and measure CSAT metrics to the entire Operations team. Include key insights and takeaways that provide the team with tangible and actionable customer feedback.
·Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
·Identify and implement recognition strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
·Collaborate with Retail Business & Wage analyst on financials costs and results of recognition programs.
· Focus on continuous improvement for both functions across all customer touch points. Measure progress and completion of all action plans that drive improvement.
· Ensure that recognition programs increase associate loyalty and fun by being reasonable, attainable and measurable.
· Supervise exempt or non-exempt staff members, developing and cross-training individuals to ensure functional coverage at all times, and to provide for future growth of staff.
Lead and develop the CSAT, Customer Inquiry and Recognition team.
>8 years experience as a customer service manager in a retailing environment, which includes daily operations, data collection, quality assurance, analysis, standards, and formal presentations.
>5 years leadership or supervisory experience.
>3 years experience managing similar functions in a medium to large retailing environment.
>2 years experience with retail recognition programs
Experience working in an entity with intercompany transactions.
4 year degree
• Powerful advocate for representing the “voice of the customer” through team work and cross-functional collaboration and relationship skills.
• In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Proficiency in CRM systems.
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Continuous improvement mindset and results oriented.
• Self-motivated and able to see the big picture as well as work with the details.
• Assumes ownership for individual actions and work.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Highly detail oriented and well organized.
• Advanced user of data query tools.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential job functions, which are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
GNC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Protected Veterans/Disabled Individuals Employer.
Amy, Senior Director, Financial Operations
I was driven to GNC because I believe in living a healthy lifestyle. GNC has provided me… with not only a wonderful career but also an education in living a healthy life. The best thing about my job is the constant interaction I have with just about every department within the organization. I love to share my knowledge of the company to help mentor others.