Primary Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Tile: SR ANALYST, ADVANCED ANALYTICS
Job Number: 2017-48871
Date Posted: 7-21-2017
Develop and perform deep customer analytics, data mining and statistical modeling to support Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other business needs. Develop standard and ad-hoc analyses to answer business questions and provide actionable insights. Work closely with internal teams to help drive strategy and program development. Respond with accuracy and urgency to solve business needs.
Partner with internal teams to develop robust test and learn strategy and approach. Support advanced analytics and post campaign evaluation across marketing channels
Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business, Economics, Marketing or related area required.
5-7 years analytics experience with a proven track record in advanced analytics
3-5 years hands-on experience with CRM database systems.
Experience with advanced analytic tools (SAS, SQL) and relational marketing databases, a plus.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Recognized for analytical rigor and ability to identify actionable insights from ambiguous and sometimes limited information
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex analyses and relationships
· Ability to develop effective communication, including presentation decks, frameworks and reports
· Deep understanding of statistical analysis methods
· Must be organized, detail oriented, flexible, and able to prioritize multiple projects with short deadlines
· Strong relationship management skills; ability to collaborate with people at all levels throughout the organization
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
· Performs well in an environment with competing priorities and multiple projects
Erin, Lead Designer
I really love the people I work with on a daily basis. I think the passion they have for their work… really sets GNC apart from other companies. This is a team that truly works together, without ego or politics. The people here are young and vibrant and care about each other on both a professional and personal level. It’s a great environment to be in on a daily basis.