Regulatory Documentation Coordinator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Regulatory Documentation Coordinator
Job Number: 2017-51293
Date Posted: 7-24-2017
Back to top
Under limited supervision, responsible for gathering, maintaining and developing documentation for product registration and shipping.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work cross functionally to request, procure, process and prepare appropriate regulatory documentation for product registration and shipping to GNC’s markets of sale.
- Work with departments within and outside GNC including the USDA, Department of State, etc., to collect relevant information to assemble materials needed for product registrations. Review documentation and advise if changes are necessary. Communicate with franchisees to address any issues pertaining to product registration.
- Research, action or otherwise support the franchisee’s requests for specialized materials (i.e. certificates etc.) which originate outside of GNC. Interact with various companies, departments and associates to obtain information and materials needed by franchisees.
- Follow up with franchisees to ensure monthly registration reports are transmitted to GNC.
- Assist in the preparation of content for various global regulatory dossiers
- Other tasks as necessary
- 1+ years of relevant experience or experience as a paralegal
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field such as chemistry, law, biochemistry, quality control
- Ability to understand product registration documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills required to generate correspondence and analysis and prepare reports.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Position will be based in Pittsburgh.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential job functions, which are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
GNC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Protected Veterans/Disabled Individuals Employer.