Real Estate Intern Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Real Estate Intern
Job Number: 2016-44946
Date Posted: 12-7-2016
Back to top
This position would assist with real estate development and analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with the research and evaluation of potential development opportunities for both corporate and franchise locations.
- Work with the Real Estate leasing team, Legal Department, Lease Administration, and other functions to track and report on key metrics.
- Conduct and coordinate operational and retail analysis to support strategic business planning within the Real Estate department.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Communicate with employees at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Real Estate or a related field.
- 20 hours per week minimum comment
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong organization skills.
Performance Assessment Criteria:
- Quality of work: attention to detail, approaches work in an organized manner, manages own time effectively, understands objectives.
- Commitment: assumes responsibility for tasks, exhibits self-motivation and a sense of urgency.
- Personal knowledge: utilize this opportunity to apply skills and gain knowledge.