Quality Assurance Monitor Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Quality Assurance Monitor
Job Number: 2017-50382
Date Posted: 6-16-2017
Back to top
The Quality Assurance (QA) Monitor is trained to perform quality assurance job functions efficiently according to standard operating procedures for solid dosage and soft gel capsule finished bulk, maintain lab equipment in acceptable performance, and maintain good house keeping. The work shift schedule hours are: Wed & Thursday: 10p - 6a and Friday and Saturday: 10p - 10a.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform start of lot disintegration tests according to “A” page.
- Perform physical tests according to standard operating procedures.
- Perform AQL Sampling Inspection Defect and Defect Level Limits on all finished bulk
- Perform AQL Sample Inspection Defect Level Limits on third party products and outside bulk products.
- Perform daily and monthly equipment calibration verifications on lab equipment.
- Ensure that lab equipment is in proper operation and supplies are in stock.
- Ability to locate product codes electronically.
- Ability to change product status electronically.
- Able to work flexible hours when necessary in order to accommodate the manufacturing departments work schedule.
- Report any questionable quality or safety issues to appropriate supervisory personnel.
- Keep QA lab and work stations neat and clean at all times.
- Knowledge of and comply with Nutra Mfg. cGMP’s
- Knowledge of and comply with Nutra Mfg. company policies and QA’s standard operating procedures.
High school diploma required.
Good math and communication skills both written and verbal.
QA monitor should be able to communicate professionally with persons of all levels and attentive to details.
Good documentation skills, basic computer skills, and related QA experience preferred.
Must be able to work flexible hours and able to perform all QA job functions.