Primary Location: Leetsdale, PA
Job Tile: Material Handler
Job Number: 2017-45979
Date Posted: 4-18-2017
The Material Handler position is responsible for moving product in and out of the warehouse safely and efficiently with various picking/lifting machines.
Monday - Friday from 6:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sunday - Thursday from 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Load and unload trucks, order, pick, return and stage all materials required/scheduled for the operation.
· Operate various machines such as: fork lifts, order pickers, speeders, etc.
· Look for damaged product/boxes and follow damaged product/box procedures.
· Enter/verify necessary inventory information using RF (Radio Frequency) device.
· Remove empty skids from the warehouse.
· Perform proper paperwork for bill of lading, UPS, FedEx, or other outside carriers as required.
· Unstack material as required by the operation.
· Operation of the picking machine could require the person
to work 24 feet above the floor.
· Operation of the scissors lifts could require the person to
work 24 feet above the floor.
· Works in a warehouse environment where there may be some variance in temperature, noise level, etc.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Sonya, Senior Demand Planner/Account
The GNC brand immediately attracted my attention. It was an opportunity to work… for an internationally recognized organization, and the position offered advancement opportunity within the company. We’re set apart by our benefits program, stability, international footprint, multiple locations, diverse product line and expansion into other markets.