Primary Location: Leetsdale, PA
Job Tile: Material Handler/Yard Jockey
Job Number: 2017-47502
Date Posted: 7-31-2017
This individual will primarily be working in the distribution center as a Material Handler with additional responsibilities of spotting and moving trailers on the Leetsdale Campus.
Position is full-time (40+ hours/week) overtime as needed
Hours: 5:00am - 1:30pm, Monday-Friday (8 hrs/day, 5 days/week) Possibility of being needed additional days per week so flexibility is a must.
Hours: 1:30pm – 9:00pm, Monday-Friday (8 hrs/day, 5 days/week) Possibility of being needed additional days per week so flexibility is a must
Minimum High School diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
At least 1 year forklift/ yard truck experience in a distribution setting.
Requires basic math and reading skills.
Complete related in-house machinery certification within one month of hire.
Class A CDL License
• Will be required to work in various working atmospheres including outside in all weather conditions.
• Driving on Public Roads in all weather conditions.
• Operation of the picking machine could require the person
to work 24 feet above the floor.
• Operation of the scissors lifts could require the person to
work 24 feet above the floor.
• Works in a warehouse environment where there may be some variance in temperature, noise level, etc.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Della, Administrative Assistant
The opportunities at GNC are endless. I have been with GNC for 10 years and started as… a picker. I left unit pick to do clerical in the shipping department and was also a transportation coordinator before receiving my current role. The ability to advance and the teamwork at GNC are outstanding. A self-motivated person can blossom in this environment.