Material Handler - Softgel Material Prep Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Material Handler - Softgel Material Prep
Job Number: 2017-49758
Date Posted: 7-21-2017
Back to top
The Material Handler will be responsible for weighing and calculation of bulk materials. The work shift is D, and work hours are 7p - 7a.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Weigh and pull all bulk to warehouse. Weigh and separate reclaim capsules from rejected capsules.
- Move completed stacks into drying areas.
- Dispose of all trash. Weigh reclaim and resale netting’s
- Keep department stocked of all supplies.
- Operate YCP system and RF gun.
- Remove finish skids from machines and inspection areas.
- Complete and record product composite samples.
- Keep inspection areas and printing room supplied with materials.
- Operate floor jacks, electric pallet jack, and stand up reach truck.
- Keep the weighing and supply areas clean and organized.
- Follow up and assist on inventory issue (reweighs)
- Overtime as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have knowledge and compliance of company policies and SOP’s.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all of the cGMP’s relating to this position.
Skills and Abilities
- Good communication skills and reasoning abilities are required.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, divide, read, and write.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and be well organized.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Frequently required to stand, walk and use both hands and fingers.
- Must be able to operate power equipment.
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Manufacturing environment
- The employee may occasionally be required to push / pull up to 1,000 pounds, carry / lift up to 50 pounds and regularly up to 25 pounds
- Steel toed shoes
- Hearing protection if required