Manufacturing HR Coordinator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Manufacturing HR Coordinator
Job Number: 2016-43723
Date Posted: 4-28-2017
Back to top
Responsible for basic HR functions and assisting with all administrative functions of HR department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages record keeping and data entry to include creating and updating medical/drug screen files, employee personnel files and criminal background files.
- Serves as the HR Representative for FMLA and STD to include awareness, administration, and communication with covered employees and management.
- Prepares and issue employee badges for new hires and worn badges for current employees as needed. Maintain equipment and supplies required for badges.
- Responsible for the distribution, ordering, and tracking of uniforms.
- Assists with new hire process to include issuing employee numbers, maintaining up-to-date locker information, and preparing new hire paperwork.
- Administers employee relation programs to include service award, birthday postings, anniversary postings, charitable events and other Employee satisfaction programs.
- Responsible for all HR bulletin board postings including updating, removal of out dated postings and maintaining orderliness of all boards in accordance with labor laws and regulations.
- Maintains budget and spending report for HR department.
- High School Diploma and 2+ years Human Resources experience, or Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related fieldSkills and Abilities
- High degree of interpersonal skills with all business levels with the ability to practice confidentiality. Ability to work well with others under minimal supervision. Ability to multi-task and apply Human Resources principles and practices, and comprehend regulations and policies. Strong desire to learn independently. Strong organization, problem solving, and computer skills.
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Normal office environment.