Primary Location: Greenville, SC
Job Tile: 3rd Shift Machine Operator - Solid Dosage Compression
Job Number: 2017-54474
Date Posted: 11-13-2017
Responsible for breaking down, cleaning, tooling, setting up, running, and monitoring Tablet compression machines such that all quality and/or customer specifications are achieved in an effective and efficient manner.
- Following SOP's, clean all compression equipment, tooling and rooms.
- Get next scheduled product from operation specialist.
- Gather all necessary paperwork to manufacture the next scheduled lot.
- Follow the batch record instruction to manufacture the tablets
- Document all processing steps in the batch record
- Monitor and graph physical characteristics of tablets per SOP
- Reconcile the final bulk product
Skills and Abilities
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
Hubert, Product Development Manager
There is always an opportunity to be creative and innovative. We require unique formula… development strategies for product development and our facility allows access to a variety of advanced manufacturing equipment and machinery. The company offers tremendous growth opportunities for anyone eager to learn and become an expert in dietary supplement process development.