Primary Location: Greenville, SC
Job Tile: 2nd Shift Machine Operator - Solid Dosage Compression
Job Number: 2017-54668
Date Posted: 11-10-2017
Responsible for breaking down, cleaning, tooling, setting up, running, and monitoring Tablet compression machines such that all quality and/or customer specifications are achieved in an effective and efficient manner.
The hours for this position are 2pm-10pm
- Following SOP's, clean all compression equipment, tooling and rooms.
- Get next scheduled product from operation specialist.
- Gather all necessary paperwork to manufacture the next scheduled lot.
- Follow the batch record instruction to manufacture the tablets
- Document all processing steps in the batch record
- Monitor and graph physical characteristics of tablets per SOP
- Reconcile the final bulk product
Skills and Abilities
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
Jay, Production Supervisor
At GNC, we are all treated as individuals. The autonomy allows me to be strategic… in decision-making that directly impacts production. The support I receive from my supervisor gives me satisfaction. The environment is very clean, and the staff is always ready for a challenge. If you can make the company more efficient and keep our customers happy, you will be fully supported.