Lease Administrator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Lease Administrator
Job Number: 2017-51389
Date Posted: 7-28-2017
Back to top
This position is responsible for the complete lease administration and rent processing on an assigned set of accounts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review new leases and lease amendments – prepare accurate and detailed lease abstract including all critical dates and financial requirements. Accurately enter completed abstract information into lease management database.
- Review monthly rental statements on assigned locations and make adjustments as needed to escrow amounts adhering to lease administration guidelines. File when complete.
- Respond timely to all landlord inquiries, payment notices, and default letters on assigned locations and resolve in a timely manner in accordance with management guidelines.
- Review annual reconciliations, perform desktop audit and verify before payment.
- Perform accurate and detailed reconciliations of rent accounts to ensure compliance with lease terms. Work with landlords to resolve discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new vendor set-up as needed. Process landlord address changes/vendor changes.
- Assist management with lease audits, budgeting, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance,and training as needed.
- Assist management with rent processes including exports and percent rent processes as assigned.
- Maintain accurate payment files in accordance with company guidelines.
2 years experience in lease administration or rent accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience; Real Estate experience preferred.
Associate’s degree in related field
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Knowledge of Real Estate leasing concepts
- Ability to work with people at all levels – internal and external
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and Access