Lease Administrator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Lease Administrator
Job Number: 2017-46594
Date Posted: 7-21-2017
Back to top
- To perform lease administration, analysis and review of the portfolio of all GNC corporate and third party locations. Ensure all obligations prescribed within the Lease/sublease Contract are met. Updates and maintains the Lease administration database to ensure the integrity of the data and all data collection processes and procedures are in compliance with the applicable requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately analyzes and interprets lease provisions and researches lease files to verify information.
- Approves Landlord invoices for all additional rental charges (i.e. common area, taxes, insurance, etc) up to a company determined amount.
- Review monthly rental statements and invoices and makes adjustments, as needed, to escrow amounts.
- Perform annual desktop audits of year end reconciliations of additional rental charges.
- Negotiates disputes and settlements with Landlord’s regarding rental charge conflicts, up to a company determined amount.
- Maintains real estate portfolio to ensure accurate data and up to date information.
- Assist management with lease audits, budgeting, SOX and internal audit compliance.
- Monitors, tracks and reviews critical date information relative to expirations, security deposit returns, early terminations and co-tenancies.
- Performs periodic audits of data in lease database via periodic sampling and reporting.
- Research investigate and resolve lease defaults and other Landlord issues involving leased property.
- Assist management with rent processes including exports, percent rent, holdovers and accruals.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 1-3 years in Lease Accounting, Lease Administration or Real Estate environment
- Ability to understand, interpret and abstract real estate lease terminology
- Ability to work independently and meets deadlines
- Relevant experience in a fast paced, multi-project environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, efficient with multi-tasking, detail oriented, dependable and reliable
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft’s Office Suite. Use of a Real Estate Management Software system helpful