Wave Coordinator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Wave Coordinator - 3rd Shift
Job Number: 2017-50298
Date Posted: 7-21-2017
Back to top
GNC is currently seeking a reliable, self-motivated individual to coordinate inventory tasks and run daily order-waving procedures. If you are expereinced in warehouse management systems and processes, and possess a background in inventory control, this is a great opportunty to grow within Inventory Management at GNC.
This position will be a part of our 3rd shift operations team and will work 10:00pm - 6:30am, Sunday - Thursday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately forecasts and identifies daily volume for the operation and executes order waving / allocation procedures.
- Prepares and verifies orders for processing in Order Pick, Sorting, Replen and E-Commerce.
- Effectively and efficiently balances order/allocation volumes with daily productivity goals.
- Maintains data integrity for daily wave requirements.
- Research inventory discrepancies, as well as shipping and receiving issues as assigned.
- Maintain files concerning production, inventory and shipping issues daily.
- Make inventory adjustments as needed.
- Anticipate and make suggestions for process improvements to enhance the overall inventory processes and reporting
- Monitor, report and record the quantity and packaging units of incoming products to include the weighing/ counting / measuring of product, package viability, verification of the UPC, and certification for all labels.
- Update any information on products in our systems as needed.
- Work closely in partnership with QA to ensure the integrity of our product and reporting processes.
- Completion of special projects and other tasks as assigned by inventory manager
- High school diploma required.
- 2 years of inventory experience preferred
- A strong working knowledge of how warehouse systems operate and interface is a strong plus.
- Strong technical aptitude and a strong PC skills (Windows, Excel, WMS)
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and demonstrated initiative to resolve issues and seek root cause for discrepancies.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards
- Works effectively and reliably on their own to set the operation up for optimum efficiency.
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled Individuals Employer