Inventory Control Auditor Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Inventory Control Auditor - 3rd shift
Job Number: 2017-49747
Date Posted: 7-21-2017
Back to top
GNC Distribution, in Whitestow IN, is currently seeking experienced Inventory Control cycle count auditors for the 3rd shift operation. We are seeking the best talent to join our growing team. Our state-of-the-art and temperature controlled distribution center is the perfect opportunity to grow your career!
3rd Shift: 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM, Sunday - Thursday
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts regular cycle counts on warehouse inventory.
- Operates powered lift equipment as needed to reach product for cycle counts.
- Researches inventory discrepancies, as well as shipping and receiving issues.
- Helps maintain files concerning production, inventory and shipping issues.
- Monitors, reports and records the quality of incoming products at the distribution center as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, to include the weighing/ counting / measuring of product, package viability, verification of the UPC, and certification for all labels.
- Updates information on product inventory in our systems as needed.
- Monitors expiration dates of products by performing random checks on pallets to ensure that expired product does not reach the retail stores and to ensure proper stock rotation. Verifies that all products meet shelf life requirements.
- Assists Inventory Manager with tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years of inventory experience preferred but not required.
- Experience operating powered lift equipment such as an Order Picker/Cherry Picker
- PC skills (Windows, Excel, WMS)
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Must be willing to complete GNC powered equipment certification training.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards, reliability and efficiency.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer