Implementation Analyst Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Store Tech Implementation Analyst
Job Number: 2016-44605
Date Posted: 12-7-2016
Back to top
This position is responsible for all store system implementation activities to support both Company and Franchise Store System applications. Implementation activities begin with cost analysis projections and proceed through design, development, quality assurance testing, distribution planning, documentation, SSO training, installation and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Job Functions
- Provide supervisory services to the Store Systems Implementation function with a full understanding of Corporate and Franchise store procedures to serve as the store operations advocate in the development of specifications for Store Systems beginning at the design phase.
- Plan, schedule, and develop work plans for all Store System installation and upgrade projects under the supervision of the Manager of SSO. Ensure projects are completed correctly and on time.
- Schedule the provisioning of voice/data network devices and with respect to moves, adds, deletes, and changes. Maintain and monitor systems to ensure constant availability, adequate capacity, and good response time and system performance while ensuring recoverability. Interact with multiple telecommunications providers.
- Manage the infrastructure maintenance for store cabling (CAT5e, etc), to meet store voice and network requirements
- Provide input regarding the quality assurance and usability testing methods utilized in all updates and software changes to ensure all system software is functioning in a manner that is acceptable to the field stores. Recommend course of action when usability problems are discovered.
- Maintain vendor relationship with all providers of hardware and software, as well as service providers.
- Direct the implementation of all releases of software and hardware to the field under the supervision of the Manager of SSO. Monitor and maintain a database of all Beta testing and results.
- Monitor, reconcile, review and code equipment invoices for accuracy and ensure costs are within budget.
- Develop, distribute, and monitor all new implementation procedures. Ensure compliance and report any non-compliance to management.
- Develop daily reporting and weekly reporting to communicate project installation progress, productivity and problem areas to the Manager of SSO. Take corrective action, where possible, to ensure that all activities are completed in a time frame that meets the business objectives of the corporation.
- Liaison with Divisional Offices, RFC's, RSD's, Retail Operations and Franchising to ensure proper implementation project communications.
- Coordinate with the Construction department to ensure that Store System physical requirements are properly designed into all new store and remodeling plans.
- Maintain a complete operational knowledge of Store System equipment. This includes all combinations of hardware and software configurations used by the company.
- Prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedure manual for Implementation Project Coordinator activities.
- Direct the development and maintenance of both Corporate and Franchise POS operations manual. Also direct the development, documentation and education of Help Desk personnel and ensure that all SSO employees are trained on new implementations.
- Perform problem determination and resolution. Enter, update and close incidents that log calls placed to the Implementation Project Coordinator into the problem management tracking system.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Management or Management Information Systems with at least 3 years retail management experience or an equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Management Information Systems.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), required to answer questions efficiently and train personnel.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency with database development and maintenance.
- Interpersonal skills required to deal politely, courteously and patiently with all personality types.
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Normal office environment.
- Ability to work various schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs.