Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Analyst Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: HRIS Analyst
Job Number: 2017-52564
Date Posted: 8-30-2017
Back to top
Maintains and organizes human resources information within the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and maintains the HRIS in support of the organizations data management and reporting needs.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS.
- Creates standard and ad hoc queries or reports.
- Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making.
- Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- A demonstrated track record of performance and accomplishments.
- Strong deductive reasoning skills. The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Strong inductive reasoning skills. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- A strong sense of problem sensitivity. The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- High ethical standards.
- Models and supports organization’s goals and values.
- Must be a self-starter, multi-tasked, flexible, with ability to organize and work with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at any given time
Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of experience.
Technical expertise in HRIS systems and analytics.
Possesses comprehensive knowledge of subject matter