Human Resources Coordinator Job
Refer A Friend
Job Tile: Human Resources Coordinator
Job Number: 2017-48563
Date Posted: 4-13-2017
Back to top
At GNC, we are seeking the best talent to join our growing team, and always strive to be the best at what we do. Our Whitestown distribution center is the perfect opportunity to make an impact to the organization and create value for our customers as well as your career!
Reporting to the facility HR Manager, the HR Coordinator has responsibility for various administrative and clerical functions related to Human Resources including, but not limited to, recruitment activities, new associate orientation, data entry and updates in HR systems, training, benefits, associate services, record keeping and document retention, reporting, unemployment inquiries and response to both internal and external inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and clerical support for various aspects of the organization's benefit, recruitment, training, orientation, and associate relations programs.
- Maintain associate records, including data entry into HRIS systems as well as Kronos timekeeping system, scanning documents as needed for record retention.
- Manage information flow, ensuring the integrity of data through system interface of three systems.
- Providing accurate and secure data management including personal information, leave management, attendance tracking, pay changes, performance logs, etc.
- Partner with HR Manager and corporate benefits with the Benefits Open Enrollment process and annual health fair activities.
- Develop and generates associate data reports as needed to support the operation
- Report any issues or discrepancies to ensure HR practices and policies are consistent with business objectives, internal standards and regulatory requirements.
- Post open positions both internally and externally through the ICIMs system,and coordinates recruiting efforts to achieve sufficient applicant flow.
- Conduct phone screens, personal interviews, as well as coordinating background checks and drug screening for candidates.
- Conducts new associate orientation and paperwork, including accurate completion of the I-9 paperwork process.
- Maintain the AAP reporting through the web-based applicant tracking system.
- Complete, check, and process HR-related forms and documents in accordance with established guidelines, ensuring quick and accurate service to associates and supervisors.
- Assist with the planning of special events and associate activities.
- Assist with internal communication of Company announcements and events.
- Provide assistance with the leave management process and absence tracking.
- Assist HR Manager with by recommending, developing and implementing process improvements.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by HR Manager.
- Associate Degree or 1 - 3 years HR administrative support experience.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Experienced with HRIS systems, with proficient data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of Kronos or similar timekeeping system.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates proficiency in applying established standards / policies
- Strong professional integrity and work ethic.
- Exercises discretion and professional maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with all levels within the organization.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Protected Veterans / Disabled Individuals Employer