Primary Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Tile: Designer
Job Number: 2017-49480
Date Posted: 7-21-2017
The Designer will work closely with internal and external experts, copy and production to translate key marketing messages and strategy into innovative visual communication to consumers. This position will work to ensure the company’s market and brand positioning is well developed, reflective of the brand’s identity, and is consistently articulated in all creative executions
5+ years related experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
· Strong team player who is self-motivated and directed.
· Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills.
· Proficient in XHTML and coding HTML5 (preferred)
· Proficient with Adobe Suite CC (particularly Photoshop, InDesign After Effects.)
· Knowledge with Microsoft suite (particularly Excel, Office & Word.)
· Content management systems experience a plus.
· Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be flexible and adaptable to changing requirements and priorities.
· Strong attention to detail and well organized.
· Willingness to receive guidance and direction from team.
· Able to make changes to creative in timely fashion until approved.
· Portfolio of representative work will be required.
· Solid understanding of web design techniques and internet production best practices.
· Passion for marketing design.
Ted, VP, International Merchandising & Product Development
If you like a challenge, this is the place… for you. Our products are second to none. In fact, we are often the innovator and leader of a category. The people at GNC have a great deal of pride in knowing they are part of an organization that can offer such great products. There is always a new challenge and our teams rally to work together and meet it.