Primary Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Tile: Customer Direct Specialist
Job Number: 2017-49317
Date Posted: 7-21-2017
Deliver CRM communications across channels to drive customer interaction, purchases, retention and loyalty in both retail and ecommerce. Champion communications to ensure that each customer receives a highly personalized and engaging journey through every interaction.
· Oversee and implement CRM communications with customers across direct channels, including email, direct mail, app messaging, etc.
· Create customer-focused, concise creative briefs driving personalization of communications and enter them into the creative work order system.
· Manage production grid of creative variability using segment and customer specific data to drive variability of communications based on customer needs and business objectives.
· Work with a cross functional team and external vendors to ensure creative meets messaging objectives, is approved and tested successfully before deployment to customers.
· Review, proof and perform quality assurance checks to ensure accuracy prior to scheduling deployment.
· Assist in the management of an ongoing direct communication planning calendar designed to optimize customer growth.
· Access, understand and use the tracking and reporting of performance metrics to maximize customer engagement and ROI based on communication strategy.
3-5 years related experience in direct channels
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Communications, Retail, or related field
Experience working in the email channel a plus
Ted, VP, International Merchandising & Product Development
If you like a challenge, this is the place… for you. Our products are second to none. In fact, we are often the innovator and leader of a category. The people at GNC have a great deal of pride in knowing they are part of an organization that can offer such great products. There is always a new challenge and our teams rally to work together and meet it.