Primary Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Tile: Collector II-Bad Debt/Military
Job Number: 2017-52149
Date Posted: 9-20-2017
The Collector II is responsible for analyzing and resolving receivable and collection matters as it pertains to Military and Bad Debt accounts
Minimum: Associate degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field with 3+ years of credit and collections experience.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related Discipline with 5 years, Credit and Collections and Inventory Control or a Combination of education/experience required.
· Basic understanding of PC applications, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
· Ability to analyze data and make business decisions.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Ability to interact with people at all levels (internal and external).
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience in credit & collections and inventory control.
Amy, Senior Director, Financial Operations
I was driven to GNC because I believe in living a healthy lifestyle. GNC has provided me… with not only a wonderful career but also an education in living a healthy life. The best thing about my job is the constant interaction I have with just about every department within the organization. I love to share my knowledge of the company to help mentor others.